24 Years Old, No Kids, 5'00", 105lbs, 275cc mentor HP silicone under muscle

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 33 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hey there guys! So my surgery is in three weeks...

Hey there guys!

So my surgery is in three weeks and it's basically ALL I think about! I am so so so so excited! I have ways been very tiny and very athletic- and with that comes looking like a child. Breast augmentation surgery is something I have been thinking about for probably 2 years, and I'm finally at a point where I can afford it and have time for recovery!

My surgery is going to be in Kansas City, MO with Dr. Rast from Associated Plastic Surgeons (he is literally the MAN)

So for starters, there are jus a few things I am worried about:

A) I am a wedding photographer and I have a wedding April 1st (7 weeks post op)- do you think I will be okay recovery wise to shoot a full blown wedding?

B) my surgeon and I have been pretty set on 250cc for my size but now I'm thinking I might want 275cc because I read that girls ALWAYS want them bigger.... I just don't know how to make that decision in 3 weeks! I also read you lose about 50cc (not really lose it, but figure of speech) because the muscle pushes them down more.

C) should I plan to eat extra healthy after surgery? I'm really paranoid about gaining weight :(

Well those are my only concerns- other than that I'm super stoked! I have attached some photos of what my breast look like right now, and some with the 250cc implants in so you can see how small I am! Let me know your thoughts :)

2 weeks away!!!!!

I'm getting so excited for my surgery! Here are some of my stats!

Current size: 32A
Heigh: 5'00"
Weight: 105lbs
Implant size: mentor moderate profile 250cc under muscle
Activity: very active

Concerns: I have a 3 hour ride home following surgery (yuck), and in wondering what I should have prepared for the car ride? I have a 2 year old golden retriever, and I was wondering if I should plan to have someone watch him when I get back? How soon until I can ride a stationary bike at the gym?

I also attached some more before photos!

Still undecided between 250cc and 275cc subprctoral

I still have 10 days until surgery, but am still nervous on the size of implants.

I'm VERY petite- 5'00" and 105 lbs. I got a big ole booty though so my legs are a little thicker.

THIS IS THE WEEK!!!!!!!!

Friday can't come soon enough!

Doesn't anyone know why a lot of girls use silicone nipple covers? Is this something I should get?

Calling today and getting my implant size changed to 275cc mentor unders!

I'm 5'0", 105lbs!

Is there anything else I should get before Friday???? I heard wedge pillows help, but not sure how much!

Today is the day!!!!!

On my way to the hospital :) last before photo EVER!!!!

On the other side!

275cc sub muscle mod profile

Looking amazing!!!!!!!

Yesterday was fine. I had a 3 hour car ride home, but I was on THE MOST drives ever!!!!!!

Today the pain sucks. Work up crying at 6am but I believe thins will get better :)

Now off to eat eggs and bacon :)

Doing great!

This will be my last update until Friday (1 week).

Pain has been manageable and my boyfriend has been an actual life saver!!!

No complaints yet :)

Finally feeling like myself

My boobs are still rock solid but I'm feeling great and ready to go do normal life stuff again! Just no working out yet!

275cc mentor unders mod profile

One week update! 275cc unders

My recovery has been very very wonderful. I had surgery 2/10/17 and I took pain meds for two days and by day 4 I was out partying with my friends! I have absolute zero complaints.

Sleeping has been weird getting used to but I can finally sleep on my side now :) and my nipples are a little sensitive.

Dr. Rast from Associated Plastics is for sure the best of the best!

Feeling down about the size.

Not sure if mine will drop and fluff like most people say :/ I feel like since I'm so little there isn't a lot of room for D&F.

I tried to take some self portraits of them but I just felt kind of ugly still.

If you haven't yet, you should go join the Facebook breast augmentation page pre &a post op. It's the best page I have found yet (much better than this site in my opinion).

I will still try to continue to post, but right now this is me!

My right boob hurts a lot more than my left, the morning are the worst, but my left boob has developed a mondors cord. Not a big deal though! My nipples are getting more sensitive everyday too.

Long time no updates!

So hey! It's been a while. I'll have to say this site is addicting the months and days leading up to surgery, and a little addicting the first week after..... and thennnn you just kind of get over the excitement. At least that's what has happened to me. The girls are doing great still- and even though I wish they were a lot bigger, I think they are good for my size. I am still wearing XS sports bras, and about a 32C or 32D bra depending on the company. Again: I got 275cc mentor high profile unders, and I am 5'00" and 105 pounds.
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rast did a wonderful job guiding me to make the right size choice :) if I could go back I would 100% choose him!