33 Yr Old 2 Kids 36 F Used to Be an I

I've got surgery in less than a week. Very large...

I've got surgery in less than a week. Very large chest but was even larger prior to breast feeding. Now my breasts aren't as dense but still a lot to manage causing back and shoulder pain. I'm back and forth from excitement to what if I'm not happy with it.... I'm sure I will be glad but not ever having surgery before is making me a little nervous!

Today is the Day!

I'm headed to the surgery center! Oddly enough I'm not really nervous at all (yet)! Just ready to get the ball rolling and be on the other side of the procedure! I will update when I can!

Post Op Update

Surgery went well! Took a little longer than I expected but as long as the results are good im perfectly ok with that! I feel pretty good. I've been staying on top of the pain meds and plan to do so through the weekend. I figure if it helps me rest it will help me heal! I have an appointment at 1230 to check on the "girls" and remove drain tubes. Hopefully I can peak and get a coupe pictures then.

I forgot to mention....

I get motion sickness pretty easy which means i was more likely for sickness coming out of sedation so the put a scopamine patch (goes behind the ear to reduce motion sickness) on me. Very thankful for that. I have no sickness to speak of. Was pretty hungry by the time we heade home so that part made me feel kinda cruddy.

POST OP appointment

Things went good at the PS today. I had some leg pain so he ordered an ultra sound to check for clots (none were found). Didn't have the girls out for long but my friend was able to snap a pic for me!

2 Days Post Op

I feel REALLY good! A little tender but nothing like what I had imagined. Granted, I am still taking pain meds but still don't think it's to bad. It was really nice to get a shower this am. I was alone and that made it a little tricky to wrap myself back up but I got it done! So far I am so so happy with the results.

3 Day POST OP pics

Today I quit taking the narcotics to just using Tylenol. This was not tough to do. Pain has been very minimal.i ordered some extra compression bras because it drives me crazy only having one.

8 days PO

Feeling good! I get tired pretty easy. I had to go to a different bra. I couldn't stand that super high coverage surgical one any more. I've been back to work all week.
Topeka Plastic Surgeon