286/339cc Asymmetric BA. 5'9" 165lbs

After having 3 children I ended up with a small...

After having 3 children I ended up with a small "b" cup on the left and a small "c" cup on the right. I was losing weight and realizing that they will never be the same size again. And when I reach my goal weight I usually end up a very small "b". However that will never be the case again. After my first consult I realized I would be most happy in a large "c" or small "d". To achieve the look my Dr. brought in multiple sizes during operation to get the best match. There are two different sizes and they jump from 286 to 339. There is one size between these two. The results are very good in my opinion. Both fill out my bras the same now. 36B to 36D!

Before/Day of

Healing

3 months post-op

6 months and happy!

Final update

Love my look! Time to start focusing on my workouts again. Life has been crazy running after all the kids and their events. Time has slipped away from getting my workout time in. Can't wait to see my new look with a trimmer waistline!