42 Year Old Female, 5'7", 120 Lbs, 375cc Anatomical Mentor Implants, 32B to 32D/DD. Kalispell, MT

I'm an athletic female, 5'7", 120lbs who has lost...

I'm an athletic female, 5'7", 120lbs who has lost all of her volume due to the aging process.
It has been a long time since I felt sexy in a bathing suit, athletic wear, lingerie etc and I was sick of wearing padded bras and honestly just longed to feel better in my clothes.
I struggled with the decision of round vs anatomical, but as an older lady the anatomical suited me the best and I am happy with that decision because I feel they look more real. Very happy with the end result. They do take some time to get used to though. Look wise, they are fantastic... feel wise they are strange to me, but I'm only 5 months out. I'm sure I'll get used to them.
All in all I'd do it again.

7 months... FYI's on things to consider :-)

I've finally purchased a few bras, Victoria Secret has me between a 32 DD/DDD, La Senza is 34D/DD (they don't carry 32 in store frequently - I was told larger band 34 with size down cup D/DD is the same pretty much). My Calvin Klein barely there bra (literally just thin, soft material with no underwire) that was the only thing I could wear without annoyance for the first 5 months was a Large and the most comfortable bra ever! I still wear it, so comfortable... but not strong wind appropriate lol.

I would like to say that my surgeon originally advised me to go a size down from the ones I chose. She based this on my wants and her vast experience. She said 375 was the biggest she'd go for my frame and if they looked to big she'd size down. I decided to go one size up because I was fearful that I'd be like so many other women who wished they went bigger.
Because I was looking for a really natural look, I wish I had taken her initial advice... I do think I went too big at times. Don't get me wrong, they look great, but I was hoping for less people to notice the change from 2 X's padded bra to my implants. Just my own personal preference. This being said I do think my frame can pull them off, I was just hoping for less people to notice... I'm probably the only woman to ever say this, I know!!
Missoula Plastic Surgeon

I can't even begin to explain how amazing I believe Dr. Spring to be! I met with a handful of Doctors for consultations and as soon as I met with Dr. Spring, my decision was made... almost instantly. She listened to what I wanted and she guided me based on my wants not hers. Dr. Spring is very down to earth and friendly and kind, honestly I'll recommend her to everyone I know. Not only is she an amazing person, she is an exceptionally skilled surgeon. She is an artist in my point of view. I was terrified going in to this but Dr. Spring and her staff were so gracious and kind through the whole process that they put mind my at ease. They answered EVERY question and they helped me understand EVERY concern! After care was exceptional as well, I had a lot of pain after my surgery (an uncommon amount) and she made time for me, she really wants to make sure you are okay all the way through. She actually wants to follow up with her patients unlike many in this field. Not once did I feel like just another number or another pay day with this Doctor... and if you try a few consultations you'll understand what I mean. I could go on and on... but I'll close by saying I am beyond impressed, start to finish.