22 Years Old No Kids 127 Lbs - Kalispell, MT

I have wanted a breast augmentation for as long as...

I have wanted a breast augmentation for as long as I could remember. I have always been pretty flat chested, and i was very self consious about it. I finally talked my self into it, and made the appointment! Today is my first day post op!! I was like a 34a/b cup before and I'm hoping I will be a nice full C after this! Dr Hromadka is my doctor. I have felt comfortable the whole time with him, and really trust his judgement. I was sooooo nervous last night and this morning about anesthesia, but it was a piece of cake. My surgery was at 7:30 this morning. I have been home since later this morning, and feel great!! I have some aching type pain, but other than that nothing is bothering me! I have been up and around the house multiple times today, I have a normal appetite, everything is just going much better than I anticipated. I originally went with a 425cc mod plus silicone implant, but it was too big per my doctor, when he placed the sizer, I ended up with a 375cc and I can already tell they are going to look great! I will keep everyone updated with pics! Sooooooooo excited!!!
Kalispell Physician