Dr Crabtree is Wonderful!! Kailua, HI

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr....

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Crabtree!! When I arrived, I waited less than 5 minutes before I was called back to the room, I waited maybe 2 minutes for Dr. Crabtree to come in.
I went for a consultation to discuss a revision. My original implants were done by a PS in NC, and the results are not good. I'm 3 months post op and already need a revision. Not to mention, my original Dr. spent 10 minutes with me during the consultation. So I had to ask questions and finalize the details with his nurses.
This was not the case at Dr Crabtree's office. His nurse came in and asked some background questions, she was very kind and helpful, then Dr Crabtree came in when she was finished. He explained everything to me in detail, he even has a very large tablet/computer screen mounted to the wall. He used it to draw a couple of diagrams and explain mastopexy further.
He spent an hour talking to me and I never once felt rushed. He listened intently to everything that I was trying to express and then gave several options for achieving better results. It felt like he truly cared about me as a person and wanted to help me.
I gave him a hug after the consult, he's fantastic. If you want to have a real, personal, helpful consultation... Go see Dr Crabtree.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Crabtree is a genuinely kind doctor.