34 Year Old 2 Children Lopsided Breast - Kahului, HI

Before my 1st child I was a 32a (110lbs 5' 6")...

Before my 1st child I was a 32a (110lbs 5' 6") when my milk came in shortly after giving birth I became a 32dd (160lbs) I breast feed for 22 months had another child whom I breast feed for another 22 months and was left with my left breast as a c up and my right as a small b cup. I am currently a 32ddd (150lbs) with very large hips . My family and I spend almost every Saturday and Sunday at the beach and I was always embarrassed of how lopsided I was. Dr. Yu and his staff were exceptional at guiding me through my decision to get an augmentation, I decided to go over the muscle and chose Natrelle brand implants. He and his staff helped me to weigh the pros and cons of the different styles of implants and different placements of them to best fit my body and life style. Surgery was easy with very detailed instructions and recovery was easier than I ever expected. I was back to work in 4 days light duty and back to playing Soccer in 6 weeks. Dr. was available for any questions I had at anytime I called or texted. My breast are soft, round, and my scarring is unnoticeable. my best friend even commented on how the look completely natural and she would never have known they weren't real! I feel beautiful, youthful, and confident, thanks Dr. Yu!!!
Dr. Leonard Tobey Yu

Very professional, up to date with current procedures and products.