3500 FUE Graft Procedure - Turkey, TR

When I reach Istanbul, a Driver was waiting for...

when I reach Istanbul, a Driver was waiting for me, drove me to the hotel beside the hospital, the day after I went early morning at 8am to make blood test and check before The procedure. we discussed the hair lines, and other questions I had in mind, the procedure was very smooth everything was in time, during the procedure the only bad thing is the Anesthesia was annoying but fair. the first 3 hours was anesthesia by the nurses and opening channels by the doctor. I had lunch after then we spend another 3 hours with the nurses and the doctor transplanting. after we finish, they drove me back to the hotel. the post 6 hours post operation was tough, I couldn't set down or lay back, Dizziness was very bad back then. Overall they really know what they are doing and very sincere.

11 days after procedure

The real hair is there, I'm very happy now
After being able to shower under high pressure or water to take out all the things that was covering the transplanted hair from the procedure

20 days post operation

The transplanted hair fall down and the graft are still there to grow another brand new hair ????

One month post op

The transplanted hair now fall and waiting to start grow new ones
Mehtap Öztürkmen

The Doctor is well experienced and she handles my case very well and gave me what I want