Amazing Miracle Worker! - New York, NY

Kybella is amazing! It completely eliminated the...

Kybella is amazing! It completely eliminated the fat under chin after just two vials! I saw full results in 5 months. After losing weight, I thought there was no way I could get rid of that pocket of fat, but kybella ended up being the perfect solution! I'm so happy the fat under my chin is gone for good, as the results are permanent!
Columbus Physician

I couldn't be more happy with my results after having two vials of kybella! He administered each vial a month apart, and after 5 months, there's no evidence of a double chin! He gave me complimentary Botox as part of the kybella promotion which smoothed out my forehead lines and gave me really natural results without giving me a frozen forehead. He was also very knowledgeable about other skin care concerns I was having, and even told me about an ingredient commonly used in skincare products that he thought could be causing the rash around my eyes, and sure enough, it was in my makeup that I was using that was causing the allergic reaction. I otherwise wouldn't have known what it was caused by. It went away shortly after I stopped using that makeup. Very thankful for this doctor!