Juvederm to Soften Cleft Chin

I just had juvederm injections today to soften a...

I just had juvederm injections today to soften a very prominent cleft chin. I am thrilled already and its only been 5 hrs.

I was freaking out at first b/c my doctor injected the localized numbing stuff in both sides of my chin first. My chin was swollen like the nutty professor! But with in a couple hours like he said, the swelling went away and I have a smoother more soft look.

Its a little sore to touch but other then that I'm super happy! I'm looking forward to a few days from now when the rest of the swelling has subsided! I am soooo happy!

Its now been a wk and a half and I'm still...

Its now been a wk and a half and I'm still satisfied with the results. The swelling apparently takes a wk to really truly go down. My cleft is still visible but softer then before. My doc only used 60% of the syringe and he said he'd save the remainder for my next injection. I feel so much better about my apperance. I'll continue to get the injections a couple more times and then I may consider a fat transfer for more pernament results.