Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift with Implants - Dana M Goldberg - Jupiter, FL

Dr. Danas bedside manner is excellent. She listens...

Dr. Danas bedside manner is excellent. She listens and makes you feel very comfortable. You don't feel like you are rushed by her or her staff.

She answered all my questions at the initial consultation, the pre-op appointment and right before surgery. I was very concerned with the anesthesia part of the surgery and she had her anesthesiology team call me to put me at ease and answer my questions.

Post care is extremely important to me as with any surgery "something" might just come up. Dr. Goldberg was very accessible to address my concerns and answer questions.

She was very responsive before and after the surgery and so was her staff.

If you are looking for results, safety and post surgery care, Dr. Goldberg is your girl!

Before picture

New breasts.

The right breast in this picture has a "puckering" on the inside. It doesn't look like I can wear low cleavage tops - unless I get a revision. I don't thing it will disappear on its own. I wish I had move cleavage on the inside instead of more side boob.

Picture