Extremely Happy with Dr Lombardo and Staff - Jupiter, FL

I met with him and he took his time, he told me I...

I met with him and he took his time, he told me I didn't need a breast lift and would not recommend liposuction, two procedures another doctor was trying to talk me into (for 2.5k more) I chose him because of all the good reviews, plus a thorough background check. The surgery date came and I was so scared. Everything went exactly the way they had explained it to me. I woke up in a lot of pain, they took extremely good care of me, and got me safely in the car on my way to recovery. I have been back to the office for several follow up visits in the 3 weeks since my surgery. Every time I am welcomed into a room within 5 minutes, see a nurse or Dr almost immediately, and quickly out the door. The work he did on my belly is exquisite. The cut line is tiny, straight, and I imagine will eventually heal to a faint white line. The breast augmentation looks great too, although it's still early and they seem huge to me. The scars are tiny and all of them are healing well. I only wish I hadn't waited so long to do this procedure. I couldn't be happier with my experience with Dr Lombardo and his staff and will be using him in the future for all my needs.

Here is a before and after of my belly.
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon