Skip the Lip Injections and Go for the Implants! Jupiter, FL

My mamma used to say girl, don't give me any lip....

Lip Implants.
1:57
My mamma used to say girl, don't give me any lip. Well that's perfect, because I didn't have any. Seriously! At 50 I decided to do something about it. I tried lip injections and liked it but they disappeared fast and so does your money on your return visits. I may be in Palm Beach but I don't have that bank account. I found a doctor that I knew 100% that I could trust to see my goals through before and after the procedure. Throughout the years I've seen other doctors for various procedures and have been pleased and satisfied with the results. I chose Dr. Mardirossian of Facial Aesthetics to perform my lip implant procedure. When you start messing with your face you've got to do your research. During my consultations, Dr Mardirrosian stood out from the others. He had an edge that offered an advantage during post procedure care, healing and recovery. I couldn't be more happier. Do yourself a favor ladies. If you are thinking about lip augmentation, set up a consultation with Dr. Mardirossian, ask questions and show him pictures. If you have any questions you're welcome to email me as well. Good luck ladies!
Jupiter Facial Plastic Surgeon

All of the 5 star rating options below are 5 star regarding Dr Mardirossian and his staff. They hit the benchmark and above on all of these important areas listed below and that's not easy. My lip implant procedure went quickly and i was well taken care of. Never did i feel that my questions were not addressed, large or small. My calls were treated important before, during and after my money was spent. These guys are top-notch.