Dr. Mardirossian You Are the BEST!! - Jupiter, FL

I am sooooo pleased with my neck/chin liposuction...

I am sooooo pleased with my neck/chin liposuction that I received from Mardirossian Facial Aesthetics in Jupiter, FL. I am currently 5 days post op and my results are incredible!

From the very beginning, my experience at Mardirossian Facial Aesthetics was supurb. Everything from the beautiful office to the friendly and helpful office staff, made my experience smooth, stress free and easy.

My recovery has really exceeded my expectations. Dr. Mardirossian really did a great job explaining everything to me like what to expect before and after and also how I was going to feel afterwards. I had minimal pain after surgery and throughout my recovery. As you can see from the photo, 5 days later the results speak for themselves. I can't wait to see what a fabulous result I have after a month!

I couldn't have wished for a better office staff, nurse or facial plastic surgeon.

Thank you Dr. Mardirossian and all the staff at Mardirossian Facial Aesthetics!!

New After Pic

Here's my before and after pics updated with a 2 week post op pic.

So, starting from left to right it's, before, 1 day postop, 1 week post op and 2 weeks post op.
Jupiter Facial Plastic Surgeon