loved my whole experience - Jupiter, FL

My whole experience with Dr. Lombardo was perfect....

My whole experience with Dr. Lombardo was perfect. There isn't one bad thing I could possibly say. I went to 4 other consultations with other doctors and went with Dr. Lombardo. He took his time with me, explained and answered all my questions, helped me on picking what shape and sizes would be best for me (and I was annoying because I couldn't decide). Even after picking my size I was still not sure so I called and he said I could come in and look and try on sizes whenever I wanted. All the staff was amazing so nice and so caring. When I went in for surgery they answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable and helped me to relax, as I was nervous. When I woke up after surgery I couldn't believe it was already over. the staff took great care of me. Dr. Lombardo called me and checked on me that evening.
Recovering- I only took 2 pain pills the whole time, I had no bruising, was the easiest recovery was up and moving the same day, Just sore. I thought it was going to be way worse!
I called 2 times since surgery and both times they were very nice and called me right back to answer my questions.
I have had no problems and I think they look amazing! So happy with my results and I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lombardo and his amazing staff.

-xx wilson