Finally! - Jupiter, FL

My experience with Dr. Goldberg was phenomenal....

My experience with Dr. Goldberg was phenomenal. For years I felt like less than a woman because of my breast size. After my surgery I feel so thankful to have found such a caring Doctor to address all of my needs and wants. I traveled all the way from New York to get my surgery done without ever meeting Dr. Goldberg face to face -people thought I was crazy, but it was by far the best decision of my life. I was in search for a female surgeon that I felt I could trust and that's what I got. A few things that stuck out to me: 1. Her office is beautiful, up to date and spotless.
2. Her staff is so sweet and makes you feel super comfortable.
3. Doctor Goldberg is honest, a great listener and makes it very obvious that she loves what she does!
After surgery I get compliments left and right - even my mother who is very against this kind of thing has said to me countless times "boy, that Doctor really did a great job" I would recommend her to anyone, anywhere. Her and her office staff are spectacular- love you guys, thanks again !
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon