21 and Ecstatic! Jupiter, FL

Dr. Lombardo is absolutely amazing! My best...

Dr. Lombardo is absolutely amazing! My best friends mom went to him 10 years ago and they look amazing to this day. Turns out I'm also friends with his son. With referral from his son and help from my friends mom, he is the ONLY Dr. I had met and had a consult with... It's very safe to say I wouldn't put my trust (or boobs) in any other doctors hands!! Because I am only 21 I was given saliene and went from an A cup to a full C small D (440 ccs) which is exactly where I wanted to be, it's only been a little more than a week after my surgery and I'm already so happy although my boobs are to my chin right now and I can feel it in my armpit, I cannot wait to see how they look in two months once the implant relaxes and drops to it's natural state!
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

He is great, despite the awkwardness of showing my friends dad my breasts, dr. Lombardo made sure to make me feel super comfortable at all times. He made sure that I was confident with the sizes we chose for my body and made sure post surgery was as pain free as possible.