AcceleDent is Worth Every Penny

My Invisalign treatment (that no one knew I was...

My Invisalign treatment (that no one knew I was wearing) just about done in 6 months. How did this happen so fast you ask? AcceleDent & relentless dedication to wearing my trays instead of stuffing my face per my normal snack routine.

I was given 24 trays which without AcceleDent should have taken me 1 year to complete. Under normal Invisalign recommendations you change trays every 2 weeks but with the AcceleDent I changed trays every week. As an added bonus the AcceleDent gently massages your teeth which makes the initial pain/discomfort of wearing a new tray a lot more tolerable. You only wear it for 20 mins per day and can stop for up to 5 mins if you need a break. Worth every penny!

I do have an additional refinement (more trays) I'm doing to fix one or two stubborn teeth that don't want to follow their friends but my Orthodontist guesses I should only have maybe 6 more trays (1.5 months longer) to go. I'll update this review when I'm all finished to let you know how that goes. Now my only decision I'll be left with is do I want a permanent retainer or would I prefer to wear my trays only at night to keep my teeth in line.
Jupiter Orthodontist