Nasal Labial Folds Restylane -redness, Lump

15 hours after restylane for nasal labials, done...

15 hours after restylane for nasal labials, done via cannula into folds themselves and into cheek.
Treated with ice and arnica all day, avoided all blood thinners etc. ate lots of pineapple prior to procedure.
My skin is Scottish and prone to reddening, swelling and bruising. Dr took special care to avoid bleeding which leads to bruising.
Lumps I think are around injection site so are reaction to trauma rather than product lumping.

No bruising after 1 day

Woke up the next day and all redness and blotches had disappeared. Results are fantastic, a really natural look, I can't tell I've had fillers but I look at least five years younger!
Jonathan Bossaugh

Excellent results, speaks moderate English. Gentle and like able. Only fault is lack of pre care ( no mention of what to avoid i.e. Blood thinners) and lack of info afterwards. He answered all ,y questions patiently but had I not asked them I think he'd have just let me leave uninformed. No follow up booked or mentioned. Didn't effect the results though which are perfect.