Fraxel Does Improve Acne Scars - Joliet, IL

I am 20 years old and i recently had 6 fraxel...

I am 20 years old and i recently had 6 fraxel treatments for acne scars on my cheeks. its been 6 months since my last treatment and i have seen alot of improvement of my acne scars. my skin looks smoother and it looks like i never had acne scars. i also have fewer breakouts then i used to from fraxel. i am so happy with my results that i can actually look in the mirror and like what i see. my scars were mainly the ice pick ones, but there was still a few deeper scars that were very noticable.

For each treatment I would get my entire face done though so that my skin remained the same in all areas. it was very painful each time. i got 8-10 passes on my cheeks and 6 passes on my forehead nose and chin. after each procedure my face felt like it was sunburned and that only lasted for like 3 hours. then my face would be slighty swollen and red for about 3 days. then on the fourth day it would bronze and two days later it would all peel. these were the side effects after every treatment that i had.

i never had any problems with the fraxel surgeries and i would recommend this to anyone who wants to diminsh the appearance of acne scars.

my doctor explained fraxel and its side effects very well. he knew how many treatments i would need just by looking at my scars.