I'm a 33 Year Old, Mom of 3 Children. - Johnstown, PA

I have put this reduction off for far too long. I...

I have put this reduction off for far too long. I suffer from neck, shoulder and back pain. I'm hoping this helps. I'm scared of the pain and that they will look funny afterwards. I currently wear 40 ddd. Just really depends where I get my bras. Kinda excited about getting pretty bras. As with big boobs you don't have much of a selection.

17 Days till Surgery.

Seems like it's coming up fast on me. Trying to a lot done around house since I really won't have much help. My sister recommended this dr. She used him about 7 years ago. Loved him. My little cousin went to him about 2 years ago. Very bad experience for her. Now my anxiety is very high.

Here are some pics before my surgery.

Creeping up fast.

I can't believe how fast this is all happening. My insurance approved it right away. I'm only 10 days away. I want to thank everyone that has answered my questions for after surgery. It helps to ease the anxiety. I'm trying to get a lot done now because I'm not gonna have much help afterwards.

Getting closer

Only a few more days and very high anxiety. Thank god i have a very supportive fiancée. Just have a few more things to get before hand so I don't have to go anywhere for awhile.

Surgery Day

Headed to the hospital now. Very nervous. Will post an update as soon as I can

Well surgery went well. I'm very sore. They told me to limit movement of my arms. Well my core muscles are starting to hurt from getting up without using my arms. Here are two pics so far. I'll put more up after I can take the dressing off later today.

Post op pics

Here are a few pics 3 days post op.

More post op pics

Here's some more pics. Really got a good look at them in the mirror today and I think they are ugly. I hope I don't scar to bad. Right now really regret getting it done

Updated Review

I just wanted to let everyone know my doctor has been great throughout this whole process. I would definately recommend him.

Stitches gone!!

So today my stitches are gone. Thank god. They were so itchy. My doctor gave the go ahead to get in the shower with the water touching my front. I can't wait. I know I was very upset about getting this done but I think it was the pain talking and since my stitches are out my daughter said they look so much better. (She's 14). She got one look at them and said oh I'll never get that surgery. She's just like me. She was cursed!!! But I just wanted to thank everyone that has supported me thru this process. Will post more pics later.

So itchy

I'm still swelling. I wish it would stop. It seems that it gets real itchy then. I'm still really uncomfortable. My one side is healing really great. The other under my arm is taking alittle longer. I think it's because it's my right arm and that's what I use to get up with. Still sleeping on my recliner. Tried my bed one night and was very uncomfortable didn't sleep well at all. Hoping I can get back to my regular day to day soon. Im still using the bacitracin everyday. Hoping I can start massaging after next week when I see the dr.

I'm still healing. My scars are getting better. I noticed last night that I was starting to get a hole under my left breast right at the t incision. I'll call the dr tomorrow, I hope it doesn't get bad. Anyone else have that happen?

Sorry haven't been on in awhile. Just wanted to post some newer pics. I've been doing a lot better dealing with the scars. It doesn't bother me anymore. If people ask about my surgery I just show em ( not really shy anymore). What's nice is how they are where they are supposed to be. And perky!!!! I can also get bras at Victoria Secrets. I'm so excited.
Altoona Plastic Surgeon

I love this dr. He was amazing. Listened to everything I said. Great bedside manners. Staff was absolutely wonderful.