Best decision - best surgeon! Johnson City, TN

50 year old, 5' 6" and 125 pounds who enjoys...

50 year old, 5' 6" and 125 pounds who enjoys fitness & staying in shape but always self conscious about small uneven breasts especially after nursing two children. Was planning on going to a surgeon in Knoxville who had gotten great reviews but once I met Dr Bharti & his nurse Erin, I knew I didn't need to go anywhere else. I was worried about picking the right size for me but they asked lots of questions about my lifestyle to help make suggestions best for my body size and to fit my active lifestyle. He personally called me three times to check on me or to answer my questions. I am a week out and doing very well and love my new shape! Would definitely do it again especially with Dr Bharti!

Extremely happy!

6 weeks post op - Dr Bharti rocks! All feels natural. When I go out in the cold I don't feel the cold tingle very much anymore and I have been able to resume most of my workout activities. I am also very happy with the size I chose. There is a definite learning curve having bigger breasts because I was shy about them at first but the modest size has only warranted a few stares. My clothes fit better and I haven't had to buy a lot of new stuff - my husband is happy too! It's a definite win!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon