Tummy Tuck & Brachioplasty - Johns Creek, GA

I am a post massive weight loss patient. My skin...

I am a post massive weight loss patient. My skin was horrible. I never thought my body could look like it does today. I am so emotional writing this right now because words cannot express my appreciation for the beautiful job Dr. Yugueros did. I definitely did not have any unrealistic expectations because my body has been so bad for so long and I am BLOWN AWAY at the results. I am so appreciative. I am only 2 weeks out and my mind is blown at what my body looks like today. I am so happy.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yugueros along with her assistant Wanda have given me excellent service. When I am thinking of how to describe Dr. Y, the words "miracle worker" come to mind. There is no way she could have done a better job on me. She has gone above and beyond and I can look at these previously ugly areas and see beauty. There is no dollar amount that can be attached to this... to me, it is priceless. Thank you so much Dr. Y and Wanda.