Ready to See Some Results - Johns Creek, GA

I am a workout fanatic and in great shape except I...

I am a workout fanatic and in great shape except I have never been able to get my inner thighs down or my love handles reduced. It is very frustrating to have a flat stomach but fat hanging over my jeans so I decided to try cool sculpting based on my SIL's recommendation and results from her treatments. She had great results from hers and I hope I get the same results. I scheduled a consultation with Atlanta Aesthetics in Johns Creek, GA with Amanda to see if I was a candidate for this. It turns out I am so I decided to do two areas on my flanks on each side and my inner thighs. I scheduled a whole day so I could get all 6 areas done in one day. When my treatment day came, we did pictures first and got settled into the very comfy treatment room. The worst part of the whole treatment was getting the gel pad put on first before the paddle thing. Once I got situated for each treatment time, i relaxed and watched netflix and read. It was like a spa day. They treated me to a fabulous lunch and made sure I was comfortable. At the end of the day, i put on my compression shorts and left with some numbness and tingling, no pain. I am now over a week out and I have some numbness but no pain or nerve issues like other people have reported. I am so excited to see what results I get as I am a healthy eater and workout all the time. I really don't want to do liposuction as I feel that is so invasive and I really fear surgery! I will update my progress!
Atlanta Aesthetics

I loved Amanda and Allison at the clinic. They were so sweet and knew what they were doing with this procedure.