ThermiVa Was a Godsend After Traumatic Labor and Delivery Destroyed my Pelvic Floor - Orlando, FL

In short, ThermiVa was worth it a thousand times...

In short, ThermiVa was worth it a thousand times over!

At 35 years old, a traumatic labor and delivery resulted in significant pelvic floor damage and indescribable incontinence. Discouraged with the information given by urologists, I found Dr. Serrao while searching for an outside of the box approach. Both Dr. Serrao and his team spent as much time as necessary helping me decide if ThermiVa was a good place to start and considering the minimally invasive nature of the procedure, I decided that it was worth a shot. I received a discount as I was one of the first persons to receive this treatment at his office.

I received three treatments 4-6 weeks apart; the process is painless. Let me reiterate that I was massively incontinent to the degree that I had to change my clothes in the shower. It took all three treatments but I noticed a remarkable difference! ThermiVa improved my muscle tone and incontinence enough to allow me to fully research the next logical step. I can only imagine that someone with more moderate to minimal damage or concerns would find this process completely satisfactory. I cannot recommend this procedure enough.

As for Dr. Serrao and staff, I have driven all over the state meeting new doctors and have continuously returned to this office. I have visited on numerous occasions, each time with a new list of questions and concerns and each time we discussed at length the issues at hand. The bedside manner in this office is second to none, I will definitely be working with them in the future as further issues present themselves.

Dr. Serrao provides an exceptionally comfortable atmosphere while dealing with not so comfortable topics. Given that he is a practicing OBGYN, I felt even more at ease with his knowledge and suggestions (and am now one of his OBGYN patients). It is refreshing to feel heard in a medical setting; I truly feel he has his patients' best interests in mind.