ThermiVa Was a Godsend After Traumatic Labor and Delivery Destroyed my Pelvic Floor - Orlando, FL

In short, ThermiVa was worth it a thousand times...

In short, ThermiVa was worth it a thousand times over!

At 35 years old, a traumatic labor and delivery resulted in significant pelvic floor damage and indescribable incontinence. Discouraged with the information given by urologists, I found Dr. Serrao while searching for an outside of the box approach. Both Dr. Serrao and his team spent as much time as necessary helping me decide if ThermiVa was a good place to start and considering the minimally invasive nature of the procedure, I decided that it was worth a shot. I received a discount as I was one of the first persons to receive this treatment at his office.

I received three treatments 4-6 weeks apart; the process is painless. Let me reiterate that I was massively incontinent to the degree that I had to change my clothes in the shower. It took all three treatments but I noticed a remarkable difference! ThermiVa improved my muscle tone and incontinence enough to allow me to fully research the next logical step. I can only imagine that someone with more moderate to minimal damage or concerns would find this process completely satisfactory. I cannot recommend this procedure enough.

As for Dr. Serrao and staff, I have driven all over the state meeting new doctors and have continuously returned to this office. I have visited on numerous occasions, each time with a new list of questions and concerns and each time we discussed at length the issues at hand. The bedside manner in this office is second to none, I will definitely be working with them in the future as further issues present themselves.
Orlando OB/GYN

Dr. Serrao provides an exceptionally comfortable atmosphere while dealing with not so comfortable topics. Given that he is a practicing OBGYN, I felt even more at ease with his knowledge and suggestions (and am now one of his OBGYN patients). It is refreshing to feel heard in a medical setting; I truly feel he has his patients' best interests in mind.