A Very Sad Lady! - Johannesburg, ZA

I had several appointments with Dr Chait prior to...

I had several appointments with Dr Chait prior to my procedure. He did my sisters nose and that turned out well thankfully! Never in any of those appointments did Dr Chait look inside my nose at any possibility of a deviated septum which I have now learned that I have nor did he ever attempt to correct such. Dr Chait did not listen very attentively. He is supposed to be one of the best surgeons in the country and a very well respected artist too so When I asked him what I would look like from the front without a hump and he just handed me a mirror and squeezed my nose at the top I trusted his judgement completely. (I was so stupid!) I told him I didn't want to change the way I looked from the front. I only wanted to remove the small hump on the bridge if my nose. He told me my nasal tip was "too wide and Gross" and should be fixed and that he would probably have to narrow the tip as my nose would look too wide when he removed the hump. He also rotated my tip as he said I had an ugly dropped tip. The width and angle of my tip never were a concern for me but I trusted his judgement.
I was horrified at the outcome. Dr Chait did not listen to my opinion and felt that he had done a terrific job on a very difficult nose. when I asked what could be done to better it he told me that he didn't know what to do and that he would not be referring me to "any of those other #£¥€#"
I now am left with a dreadful skew sharp tip that obviously pulls to the right or perhaps just appears this way from possibly removing too much cartilage- I don't know , uneven nostrils, which he insists were this way before the op (if they were then I never noticed in 40 years and it never bothered me nor did my deviated septum) in which case he's made all more obvious, high nostrils with to much septum showing and a very pointy beak like looking tip and I'm struggling to breath well through my left nostril especially when I sleep.
He was extremely rude and in compassionate toward me and my feelings. In my opinion he has spoiled my face and my emotional state. I would like to have opinions from doctors on what could be done to fix this. It has been almost a year now and my tip still feels very uncomfortable and twisted. I would very much like to have my softly rounded WIDE GROSS tip back and would like to know if it's possible to still get a good result. I am prepared to travel anywhere but won't take any chances this time around. Jennifer Anistons nose is my ideal nose I think. Please help!
The pros are that I no longer have a hump the cons are that I hate my nose from every angle now.
Professor Laurence Chait

Professor Laurence Chait is supposedly one of the best surgeons in the country who has probably done the most noses in Johannesburg. He Refered himself to me as "the G-d of noses!" He is also a very well respected artist too. He is a very impatient, in compassionate man with no bedside manor whatsoever. I found him rude and unapproachable. I went to him because he did a great job on my sisters nose.