Fat Transfer, Fat Transfer, Fat Transfer - Jersey City, NJ

I'm getting the works! Fat transfer to the breast...

I'm getting the works! Fat transfer to the breast and fat transfer to the buttocks.
I'm actually not looking for a vast improvement, I 'm looking to fill what I lost in both areas after having three wonderful body changing HUGE babies. :)
My surgery is on April 2 and I need advice. All the advice I could get. I welcome all of it. Please I would love to hear your experiences, what worked? What didn't? Looking back in hindsight what you would've done differently post and pre op.
Thanks ladies, I'm nervous but I'm confident this is the right decions for me.
And all you ladies that have documented every step of the way, hats off* you have helped me in many ways.
Almost there.
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

As soon as I walked into Sheila Bonds' office, I knew right away that I was going to have my surgery done with her. She has this calming presence filled with assurance and reality. She didn't mince words on how realistic my expectations were and to me, honesty is essential when making these kinds of decisions. Its just several weeks before surgery and I've called the office several times asking redundant questions like a petulant child and still all I have ever received from the office staff is courteous responses. I hope I still feel the same way after the procedure. Fingers crossed!!!