22 Years Old with 2 Year Old Twins - Miami, FL

The treatment I received at jardons seduction...

The treatment I received at jardons seduction cosmetics has been the worst. Once I payed the full amount for the surgery they were not interested in me anymore they did not answer my calls and would reply with only a text. The staff is incredibly rude very unprofessional and very unorganized, they changed my surgery date 2 times. I did not meet the doctor until the day of the surgery!! I tried to get my money back but there was no refund so I had to go threw with it anyways on the day of my surgery the doctor still did not introduce himself he was very fast and did not comfort me in anyway. I am still healing from my tummy tuck and they haven't called me it's been 3 days !! It's the first and last time I do anything at Jardons Seduction Cosmetics in Westchester Miami FL. I wish I would have done more research they gave me a website that shows they have 4 stars but if u research them very throughly u will see all the complaints they really have. Us woman want to feel safe and comfortable we want good customer service and good results so I advice you to not come to jardons seduction cosmetics good luck !
Plantation Facial Plastic Surgeon

Did not meet the doctor until the day of the surgery he was very fast and didn't comfort me in anyway