22, Buccal Fat Pad Removal to Complement my Chin Implant - Jakarta, Indonesia

Last night I did buccal pad removal out of the...

Last night I did buccal pad removal out of the recommendation of my doctor. I was set on a chin implant but agreed to do the buccal as well as I thought my face needed some subtle slimming.

The procedure went well and the only time I felt pain was when the anesthesia were being injected into my mouth. Right now, I still dont feel any pain in my mouth, most of my dull pain is in my chin area from the implant.

Not so surprisingly (I have suspected this) there weren't that much to remove, the doctor said this himself. So it much just be my chubby cheek fat since I'm 10 kgs above my usual weight right now!

Anyway I can't really say I regret it, I'm actually looking forward to how it will look in 3 months, with possibly some weight loss :)

If you have any questions about the procedure that I can answer feel free to ask! In the meantime here are some pre op and post op pictures. The bandaids are for my chin implant.

I realized I haven't updated this review since I have been doing most of my updates in my chin implant review. Since I'm on my phone I will just post some pics so you people who are keen on doing this procedure can have an idea of what it kinda looks like.

It's only been a month ofc so I expect it will only get better from here and do keep in mind that I did chin augmentation too :)

Honestly it's a bit hard to show the results of the buccal from pictures alone but on my second pic you can see that my cheek appears to be dark/hollow and that is the result. People are also commenting that I look a lot thinner.

Decided to retake pics cause the previous ones were pretty obscure... well hopefully you can see the buccal results on these 2

2 months almost

Hi guys,almost 2 months update here. I keep forgetting to update my buccal fat removal review as I update the chin implant review way more! Anyway, here is a pic from today. My cheekbones are very prominent now. I can see why some people may complain that buccal 'ages' their face, but I think I am the right candidate for buccal. Actually, when I go out people call me 'miss' nowadays instead of 'mam', so I think I'm looking younger! I also look a lot thinner.

I added a before pic, so you guys can see the difference after both procedures.

So anyway, before you do buccal, make sure you check that yours is the right face type for buccal!

Check in

Hi I'm checking in on this review since it's been a while, btw if you guys want a more frequent update on my buccal progress you can check my rhino or chin reviews since I post more often there :)

Anyway here is a couple pics one from oblique angle which is the angle where you will notice the most difference for buccal fat removal :)
Dr Irawan

Fantastic. Just the best doctor and clinic ever.