My Experience of FUT (3500 Grafts) With Dr. Suneet Soni at Medispa - India

Hi guys, I am Sushil, I am 33 years old. When I...

Hi guys, I am Sushil, I am 33 years old. When I was 22 years old did face the hair fall problem. By the age of 29, it was a situation of chaos for me because my frontal area completely lost the hairs and my top area of scalp was all clean without the hair. It was the cause of embarrassment and low confidence for me that always prevent me to go in a social gathering. Initially, I didn‘t have much knowledge about the hair transplant and that is why escaped from the procedure. Once time I visited the trade fair in Jaipur, where I met some Afghanis’ guy and with the view of identifying the way of stalls in fair we got friendly and meanwhile we interacted with each other by knowing the reason that why they are here in India; is it their visiting schedule or something else! I have amazed to know that his elder brother was facing the same problem of baldness as that of me and they already got a schedule for their hair transplant with Dr Suneet Soni and they asked me why I don’t get the hair transplant treatment to resolve my balding problem.

Decision:
I was much happy to get the connection of Dr Suneet Soni and also got proud to know that people from other country use to come India to get the best treatment of hair transplant and also it was pleasing information for us that Dr Suneet Soni is a reputed name in the hair transplant service. After getting the information and address of Medispa clinic in Jaipur, by very next day I did call to Medispa clinic. I called him spontaneous and curiously asked some questions related to my baldness issue. I was surprised to know that, despite their international signature in the hair transplant treatment he is very genuine and humble and response me very positively with all the relevant information and answers. He suggested me to undergo for FUT transplant which cover my frontal part of the head with fully dense hair, then I have decided to take hair transplant procedure.

Impression of Surgery:
I wassatisfied with getting FUT technique of hair transplant in which Dr Suneet Soni harvested my safe donor area and with the help of their trained technicians, who dissected the grafts carefully with the aid of 20 x German microscope so that hair roots will be safely dissects and remain viable strongly for the implantation procedure. I got my transplant procedure with Dr Suneet Soni, who has grafted nearly 3500 grafts on my bald area to recover my hair. I was really very happy to know that transplantation is an easy and painless technique and he has the aesthetic sense of hairline design on many numbers of patients that boosted me up positively. Dr Suneet Soni has hair transplant expertise with the tough Giga and mega session from many years of his excellence. He assisted me very well and done my transplantation with full of enthusiasm and also informed me about Trichophytic closure, along with their implications on my scalp; that is a scar less technique of closing the fissuring areas after getting grafts from the safe donor zone, i.e.; from the back and sides of the scalp. I am glad to share this information with you guys and very eager to share this worthy experience so that you can choose and select an option to treat your hair fall and baldness issue.

Post-Surgery amenities at Medispa:
I am happy to share my experience of hair transplant at Medispa that is full of all the modern equipment and aid with the advanced technologies that makes the transplant procedure a safe and an infection-free. I have received the head wash on very next day of my hair transplant procedure and there after they have offered me a healthy breakfast so that I can easily get refreshed for my going back schedule to my home.

After 10 months of my hair transplant procedure:
It’s been 10 months of getting my hair transplant procedure and now I am here to present you the visible results through my pictures that indicate my natural re-grown hair on my bald areas. The results looks very natural with the natural looking hairline that Dr Suneet Soni has done on my balding area with their quite aesthetic sense of natural hairline designing is all presented in the image.

I would like to give my thanking note to Dr Suneet Soni, who has done a great job for my balding problem and now I am here to share you this great experience that is also worthy for you people.
India Plastic Surgeon