Get Rid of Started Receding Hairline by FUT with Dr Suneet Soni - India

Hi Friends, Myself Animesh Verma, I am 29 years...

Hi Friends, Myself Animesh Verma, I am 29 years old. I am working in Mumbai, as a marketing executive in an MNC. From past few years, I was suffering from hair fall problem. It was a genetic and progressive hair fall and due to this, my hairline was receding from the frontal part of my head. My forehead becomes wider, which make me look older than my real age. I have tried lots of medicines and topical solution, lotions; but I did not get a proper result. Eventually, I have started searching for a good hair transplant Doctor and after the extensive research; I have selected few clinics to visit. Most of the clinics, which I have visited, make promises for an explanation of true scenario and procedures for hair transplantation, but I got the failure to get a quick and quality response, which I had expected. Afterwards, I made a decision to visit Medispa of Dr. Suneet Soni’s clinic in Jaipur to get a consultation. While his consultation he explained me very well regarding each step, procedure and the last, but not least the importance of artistic skill for hair transplantation. Further, he explained that I have graded III baldness and need approx. 3500 grafts to cover my bald portion of the FUT technique with Trichophytic closure, which is almost a scar less technique. I was very impressed with the ways of his explanation about hair transplantation procedure. Finally, I made a decision to get the hair transplantation at Medispa. My starting day of visiting, I got a gentle support and all the services, which a patient look for from a clinic. I got a comfortable room with AC and all the amenities, which a patient wants. I was surprised to see that clinic is not just meant for surgical doing, but also a true value for hospitality. The next day I woke up early in morning around 6.00 and got a breakfast. After that, staff took me to the OT, where Dr, Soni draw a hairline designs according to my face. I was very much satisfied with his design of the hairline.
Step 1st: First of all; he gave me local anaesthesia and I felt just a small pinch on my head, but that was minimal because they use the vibrator and some ice packs to dislocate the sensation. That’s I didn’t feel any pain. Now Dr. Soni has started the procedure with the taking of strips for FUT. It was almost 40-minute job of the strip harvesting process. Immediately after the harvesting, Dr. Suneet took me to the cutting room, where I’ve seen the 20 experts sitting in the chamber and watch how they are engaged in dividing my own hair roots under the microscope. Further, Dr. Soni has explained me that; these are the German microscope of 20 x magnifications. I was surprised to know that how minutely the expertise in cutting the graft without damaging the root.
Step 2nd: It was around 8. O’clock and I shifted to implantation room, where they made me lay on a recliner bench and there was a television on the wall-head and I did enjoy the music as well. Dr. Suneet now started the slitting on my scalp while making the slitting he explained me the importance of artistic skill in designing the hairline with the proper angular direction of hair shafts which makes transplanted hair looks very natural in their hairline.
Step 3rd: Now the divided graft started to implant by the implanted in a very easy and comfortable manner. I was amazed that how local anaesthesia was working and still not feeling any pain or discomfort. Now it is 1.30 in a clock and they offered me a healthy lunch. I have enjoyed the lunch and afterwards, they again started the implanted procedure, that was quite easy and lasted till 5. O’clock.
Now; I have reached my have allocated room and took a rest. Next morning woke up early in the morning because having to reschedule my returning to home destination. Last night was quite easy and got a sound sleep. This morning they provided me with a gentle head wash at around 10’O clock. Dr. Suneet has instructed me about some precautions and prescribed some anti-biotic for healing purpose.
It's almost 12 months now and I got a nice result, which you can see in my next photo that how hairline has grown and a dense growth appeared on my frontal part, which I got from the FUT procedures. There is no scar at my donor portion and I am really very thankful to Dr. Suneet Soni, who has done a great job with my baldness problem.
India Plastic Surgeon

He has been very kind during the procedure and got satisfied with his kind consideration.