Pleased with my experience - Lip injections

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Pleased with my experience with Dr. Jafari at Amoderm. I had done lip injections in past but following an unpleasant experience, decided to switch and made an appointment with Dr. Jafari after seeing her great reviews and impressive patient pictures. She was very easy to work with and reviewed some pictures with me to get a good idea of what I wanted to do and she then went ahead with injecting Voluma in my lips as I was interested in longer lasting results. I could see from her confident face and steady hands holding the syringe and doing the injection that she was very well experienced in doing filler injections and she was done in literally no time. I had almost no pain (they had put some numbing cream on my lips) and the swelling was minimal and really not noticeable and gone in a few days. But the most beautiful part was the final result which was outstanding. My lips look much fuller and better defined just the way I like it, but they do not look fake or out of proportion with my face (and I do have a round face). I am very pleased with Dr. Jafari’s work and I will be referring my friends to her.