34 Fabulous Mom of 2 - Jacksonville, FL

After being a RS member for about a Year and...

After being a RS member for about a Year and looking at all the beautiful lady's that had mommy Makeover done I knew it was time for me. Before I got pregnant I was 98lbs and wow I went up to 200lbs in 9 months. She was a big baby 9 lbs which I had via C-section. Never ever went back to a size 0. Had my second child and gained 80 lbs he was 10 pounds I guess I just have big babies. So over 12 years of going up and down on weight my stomach and breast were never the same. So after doing research and made an appointment for consol. With Dr. Basile. And boy did I ask some question I'm not shy at all. And sure enough he answered right back thats when I knew he was My Doctor. All his lady's in office were super sweet and no matter how silly or stupid my question were they answered. Jules was amazing .

The day of surgery I was super nervous I've never been under. But the nurses at center were very sweet which made it easier for me.
Made it to the flat side and was in pain holy molly like I said I'm not shy I was in pain for about 4 days please lady's take your pain killers as directed by your PS on time and it makes it a lot easier. Make sure you have a great support from friends and family which I Did my husband took off work for a week just for me. Love that man!!
So I had a Tummy Tuck, lipo and a breast lift w/o implants. And it looks fabulous
Post Op day 9 finally had my drains taken out. Let Me tell You they did not hurt. I'll repeat myself NO PAIN. I do have swelling as of now that I'm 18 days post op. But not much I wear my binder 24/7 only take it off to shower. It helps a ton with swelling and helps keep the shape of the tummy.. wait I have to tell you I sneezed for the 1st time at 16day post op and that shhhh hurt. Keep cough drops every where cause you will not want to cough. I didn't have to worry about coughing cause as soon as I felt like I had to pop cough drop in my mouth Life saver.
I'm now 18 days post op and so far so good. I'll post more as the days go by..

PS
I Cried once I saw my mommy Makeover..

3weeks post op

This 3 week post op has been up and down with emotions. I still have some swelling which I know is normal. But it's very hard to just do nothing lol I'm a women on the go and not being able to its driving me crazy.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Basile is very intelligent, kind and straight forward which I like and reason I picked him to be my Doctor. He answered all my questions and I mean all of them. He takes pride in his work and let me tell you it showed. I couldn't be happier with my results. And couldn't Thank him enough for all his hard work. His office lady's are amazing and sweet Jules is wonderful she was very helpful in answering my question. She was right by my side when in surgery. And checked on me later that night. Even text me back during the hurricane. Thank you for a wonderful experience on this mommy Makeover journey.