57 Years Old. Mother of Three - Jacksonville, FL

I had vaginoplasty on September 22,2016 because my...

I had vaginoplasty on September 22,2016 because my husband left me for a younger woman. Only his way out he said that I was loose. I don't know if that was true or if he wanted to hurt me even more but what's important is I did something to improve myself and raise my self esteem. I chose Dr Timothy Fee, Jacksonville FL. He was the best. Sweet and compassionate. I am glad that I had the surgery but I did hit a few bumps on the road to recovery. The pain meds caused constipation and the 1st time I had a B.M. it felt like I was giving birth. It was very very painful. I also had a full night of bleeding and passing huge blood clots. I rushed to the E.R. only to lay on a bed pad and bleed. When I was being released from the hospital..I looked down at that pad and it was just horrifying. It looked as if I had passed at least 2 pounds of blood only in clots. The hurricane Matthew had been in my area and I moved furniture..this caused a stitch to burst and the blood to back up .
If you are considering this surgery make sure you take stool softner with your pain meds, use iron supplements for the bleeding and above all else get your rest! No cleaning, working out, no lifting anything heavier than a gallon of water. No driving at all! It's been 5 weeks since my procedure and I am glad that I did this. The bonus is being able to feel when I have to go pee again. And my vagina is so tight right now that I have to be examined with a pediatric spectrum. I am in no hurry to have sex again but when I do its going to be nice.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr Fee is a very sweet man. He is straight forward, compassionate and very professional. He is great for my self esteem. I have even lost 26 pounds since meeting him. He said the right things.