Tummy Tuck After 65 Pound Weight Loss - Jacksonville, FL

I knew that in my attempt at losing 65 pounds I...

I knew that in my attempt at losing 65 pounds I would never reap the best benefits of the weight loss without a tummy tuck. I had major sagging before the weight loss and it was even worse as I approached my goal. Knowing a tummy tuck would be the final bow on top of this gift I gave to myself of losing weight, I was motivated to do everything right through the process. I was on pain meds for two days and out of work (desk job) for three weeks. The pain was not as bad as I expected but my expectation was pretty high that it would be brutal. It was not and I would do it again without hesitation. 5'2" with a beginning weight if 200 and ending weight if 135. I've maintained for almost two years.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nezami is a gifted surgeon and has an incredibly calming bedside manner. He spent a crazy amount of time with me before, during, and after my surgery making sure I was well, following the rules for the best result, and answering all my questions. I gave him quite the challenge with extensive stretch marks but he rose to the challenge and I could not be happier with the result. His staff was always so helpful and very sweet. Highly recommend!!