Starting Six Month Smiles

All I want is a straight smile. So, I went to my...

All I want is a straight smile. So, I went to my regular dentist/orthodontist (they do both dental work and orthodontic work) and had a full consult. My estimated treatment time was 18-24 months. Price was abt $1k more than the six month smiles braces. It included a treatment plan to align my jaw, bite, etc. All I want is straight front teeth and wasn't really interested in doing a full on treatment. My orthodontist doesn't offer six month smiles so I had to research and find one. Lucky me, I found a girl at my job that referred me to a dentist office that does them. I went in for consult, spoke with orthodontist and she took a look at my teeth and told me I'm a candidate for this style of braces. I booked my appt and had them put on. My treatment time will be around 7 or 8 months. Treatment plans for six month smiles range from 4-9 months. I'm excited and hope my teeth are good to go before my trip in May 2017.
Normandy Dentistry