Waiting to See Results. Jacksonville, FL

I'm 5'7 146 lbs, work out and eat healthy for the...

I'm 5'7 146 lbs, work out and eat healthy for the most part. i have always had back/side fat that makes me feel very self conscious in a bikini and sometimes when i put on tops. i thought this would be the perfect solution to the stubborn fat. I had sculpture done on my flanks 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting to see the results. The procedure didn't hurt at all and i was able to tolerate the full power for the 25 mins. It got tingly hot and then cold but overall it was not bothersome. I hope that it starts to show a little improvement as it is pricey. I do not have the pictures but i will get a copy from the office soon and post it here. I would love to see more reviews to share experiences.

Finally before and after pics!

Here are my before and after pics after the full 3 months and a bit. The only thing that makes it difficult to see is that even though the pictures were taken in the same position the lighting and closeness were not the same. I had different technicians do the before and after pictures. I'm not sure if i see an improvement or not but thought i would share to help others. Please ignore my celulite on the butt shots. I had the flanks done with two applicators on each side and i think there was some improvement although i did watch my diet to see if i got better results. I'm thinking about doing one round on the stomach to see if i can get rid of some stubborn fat there.
I hope this helps :-)
Posh Plastic Surgery

The office technician was great and answered all the questions i had. The whole staff at Posh Plastic Surgery was nice throughout this experience so far. I just hope I'm happy with the results at the 12 weeks