32 Year Old Mommy of 5, Panniculectomy - Jacksonville, FL

Had gastric bypass June 2015 after having twins...

Had gastric bypass June 2015 after having twins (my 4th and 5th children). After having 4 babies in 4 years I just couldn't get the excess weight off and made the decision to make a permanent change for ME; Lost 115lbs with fantastic results. Credit it to good skin and great genes, but new people meeting me could not imagine that I could ever have been clinically obese. Blessed to only have a small amount of excess skin. My lower hanging "pooch" was the one thing completely unaffected by exercise; though it had significantly reduced in size, obviously, it then became like a deflated balloon just hanging there, Lol. Gross.
I knew I had insurance coverage for it, and was curious to see if they would cover mine. Encountered a LOT OF naysayers. I had to basically nag my Primary Care physician to even put in the referral because she "hated to see people get their hopes up". I refused to give up! Insurance APPROVED a panniculectomy on the first try.
Even though I wanted to, I could not afford to pay the difference for a full tummy tuck. No matter! Love, Love, LOVE my results so far. The surgeons office staff led me to believe that I "wouldn't get the results" I was looking good for if I didn't pay the excess for muscle plication and a new belly button, but that wasn't at all the case. Dr. Fallucco knows his stuff, and gave me a new belly button anyway. Even though the procedure isn't performed for cosmetic reasons, a good plastic surgeon is not going to leave you with results that are less than aesthetically pleasing. He did an excellent job.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Michael Fallucco is a rock star. Soft spoken, all-around genuine, kind surgeon who knows his craft and executes it well. Wonderful experience throughout this entire process.