32 Year Old Mommy of 5, Panniculectomy - Jacksonville, FL

Had gastric bypass June 2015 after having twins...

Had gastric bypass June 2015 after having twins (my 4th and 5th children). After having 4 babies in 4 years I just couldn't get the excess weight off and made the decision to make a permanent change for ME; Lost 115lbs with fantastic results. Credit it to good skin and great genes, but new people meeting me could not imagine that I could ever have been clinically obese. Blessed to only have a small amount of excess skin. My lower hanging "pooch" was the one thing completely unaffected by exercise; though it had significantly reduced in size, obviously, it then became like a deflated balloon just hanging there, Lol. Gross.
I knew I had insurance coverage for it, and was curious to see if they would cover mine. Encountered a LOT OF naysayers. I had to basically nag my Primary Care physician to even put in the referral because she "hated to see people get their hopes up". I refused to give up! Insurance APPROVED a panniculectomy on the first try.
Even though I wanted to, I could not afford to pay the difference for a full tummy tuck. No matter! Love, Love, LOVE my results so far. The surgeons office staff led me to believe that I "wouldn't get the results" I was looking good for if I didn't pay the excess for muscle plication and a new belly button, but that wasn't at all the case. Dr. Fallucco knows his stuff, and gave me a new belly button anyway. Even though the procedure isn't performed for cosmetic reasons, a good plastic surgeon is not going to leave you with results that are less than aesthetically pleasing. He did an excellent job.

Post Op Pics

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Michael Fallucco is a rock star. Soft spoken, all-around genuine, kind surgeon who knows his craft and executes it well. Wonderful experience throughout this entire process.