In-office Mini Lift. So Far So Good! - Jacksonville, FL

When I was in his office for Botox, I asked his...

When I was in his office for Botox, I asked his nurse about the procedure and the cost. All my questions were answered. I was shown before and after pictures of his work and felt very comfortable in his hands.
I went in yesterday to have it done. His staff is warm, caring, and proficient. I was given a Valium and a half-hour later Dr. Duffy began numbing one side of my face. The anesthetic shots are the worst part, but bearable. Afterward, I could not feel a thing as he worked but was pretty aware of what was happening. His nurse held my hand during the shots and rubbed my feet during the procedure.
Before I knew it, he was done. He took me to a mirror and showed me what he had done and what to expect. He also took after pictures which he brought out to compare with the before ones. Even though I was swollen, I could still see that he had done a great job.
Took pain meds when I got home. Slept at a 45-degree angle when I could sleep. Also used a gel ice pack to try to lower the swelling.
Barbara, from his office called last night and again this morning. She answered my questions and made my follow-up appointment in two weeks. Can't wait to see the difference then.

Less than 48 hours post surgery

Felt well enough to fix up and go to lunch with my husband. Cheeks are pretty swollen still. A stretchy headband hid my ear sutures.

It's been one week

Feeling well. There is no pain, hardly any swelling, and I never had any bruising.

Two week checkup

Dr. Duffy took some after pictures and said I was progressing very well. He said to continue to use the chin strap at night. I told him I was thrilled with his work. His nurse gave me some complimentary scar cream.

Revision to the slightly puffy area on one side.

When went back for a check-up after my in-office mini face lift procedure, I mentioned to Dr. Duffy that I was concerned about the puffy area that seemed slightly distorted on one side of my face. He said to wait to see if it settled down. Well it didn't. I went back again and he agreed to do the revision for free. I'm grateful that he's such a perfectionist and stands behind his work. On July 7, 2015, I went in and had the revision. He took his time and fixed the imperfection. I'm still healing and the stitches haven't all dissolved, but I can tell he did a great job. Couldn't be happier that I chose Dr. Duffy to do my surgery. I will continue to go to him for Botox and fillers and eventually would love to have him do a neck lift on me. Went back yesterday for my follow-up and everything is progressing nicely. I couldn't be happier!
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Duffy is a Mayo trained PS with excellent credentials. Since he's the only doctor I trust to do my Botox, when I decided I needed to get some definition along my jaw line, I naturally chose him. He is very thorough and professional. He has a dry sense of humor that I appreciate.