37 Yr Old 2 Very Large Pregnancy's with Extreme Weight Gain - Jacksonville, FL

I've always been on the thin side till I became...

I've always been on the thin side till I became pregnant. Started showing before I even took a pregnancy test. I was about 110 lbs and by 7.5 months I was just over 200 lbs due to pre eclampsia and late dx of gestational diabetes. I also carried very low. Soooo after my second pregnancy and subsequent yoyo weight I was left with my tiny frame back with a whole bunch of extra skin. Dr Doolahb is phenomenal. Very caring and wonderful at setting my expectations for my results. I also had implants swapped out. I had my first ba before my pregnancies and to be honest had no recollection as to what size was placed. This left us wondering what size I should replace them with. We tried different sizers to give me more or less of an idea as to what size to choose. In the end I completely trusted Dr Doolahb to make that final decision while in the or. We had discussed between 350-375 range. Dr Doolahb has a wonderful eye and knew that 400 was really the size that would give me the look I desired. I was a tad surprised at the larger pick, now that the swelling has come down I have to say, she nailed it! No pressure right ;) tummy tuck looks great so far. Everyday I improve and I'm looking forward to having my old tummy back. That flat tummy I haven't seen in 11 years plus a cute new bellybutton. I have no hesitations in recommending the entire office. I loved the fact that you aren't just sent home after coming out of anesthesia. A nurse met me at my house putting my mind at ease that if any complication would arise I would have a nurse with me to properly assess the situation. Mind you I have other chronic illnesses so this was especially comforting. For that same reason I chose to take advantage of the hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon