5'2",108 Lbs - Jacksonville, FL

I have my first consultation July 25th. I am still...

I have my first consultation July 25th. I am still undecided on size and silicone vs Saline.I want to achieve a Full C to Small D while still looking very natural. I would rather get the comment" wow,nice boobs" ,than" wow,look at those huge boobs"any day.I have been told silicone is my best choice because saline would ripple and also feel and look hard on my small frame. Any advice? My ribcage is 27 inches and the fullest part of my breast measures 30 inches without a bra,not sure what cup,size that converts to.

Here we go again

Going today for a second opinion, not that I don't trust the first one,just curious. I will let you know how it goes.

5'2", 108lb, 32 A Currently

I definitely recommend getting more than one opinion when choosing a PS. I am so glad I went for a second opinion, as I now feel much more confident. My PS suggested 450cc HP by Mentor. She made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. I was examined,and measured before any suggestions were made. She answered all my questions and gave honest answers and opinions,she didn't just say yes to any size implants, she told me what would fit my body and what wouldn't.

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Very happy with my consultation with my PS