Laser Hair Removal - On Going Maintenance, Still Worth It - Jacksonville, FL

I always wanted to do laser hair removal...

I always wanted to do laser hair removal regardless of the reviews that I have read. So I have been doing laser hair removal for over 3 years now. I went through my first 9 treatments that came with the packages that I purchased: $8000 total for lower legs, Brazilian & under arms.

I made sure that part of my plan that I purchased included a reduced rate for maintenance once my initial treatments were over: $85 Brazilian, $35 underarm, $105 lower legs.

So is all of my hair magically gone, well no, that is the reason for the maintenance. You might ask, then why do I feel that this is worth it.
1. After a treatment I do not have any growing hair for roughly 4-6 months right now. My leg hairs grow the least and my bikini area the most.
2. The hair that does grow back is a lot thinner, and I actually think over time it will eventually all be gone. But even if it isn't shaving it no longer hurts, I rarely get razor burn or ingrown hairs.
3. I don't have to shave during the 4-6 months with no growth. I absolutely love this, so I only have to shave around the time that I need to schedule another maintenance appointment.
4. The cost of the maintenance is comparable to the price of waxing, so even if I never did the laser hair removal, I would still be paying that much, but more often.

So overall what these companies advertise is not entirely correct for everyone, but it is still worth it.
Ideal Image

The nurses that I have worked with over the years are very professional.