Restalyne Silk, Belotero and Dysport for Under Eye, Tear Trough - Jacksonville, FL

I have always lived with deep lines and hollowness...

I have always lived with deep lines and hollowness under my eyes. My eyes get puffy when im on my menses, which makes them look worse and this has been a huge insecurity of mine. ive been getting fillers for the past 3 yrs to help resolve this issue for me and so far I can only trust 2 Derm docs with my face (ive seen 8 total, betw NY, MD & FL). Yesterday, I went to Southside Dermatology and Dr Pentel rejuvenated my face, I am soo happy with the results. I know its only been 24hrs but I can see a huge difference compared to the injections Ive received in the past. To treat the swelling ive been icing my face for 20mins every 2 hours, taking tylenol every 6hrs and using vitamin k creme to reduce bruising. So far these are my results and I will continue to update. Dr Pentel used Restalyne Silk 1ml to my cheeks and layered the wrinkles under my eyes with belotero.
Jacksonville Dermatologist

Brief wait to see the Doctor, she is kind and takes her time to listen, look and discuss the procedure with you. Dr Pentel takes her time with fillers and dysport, which is comforting for me, because most physicians rush thru injecting and ive been left with unwanted bumps. Her staff is amazing as well. I loved the ambiance of her staff very contemporary and clean. Overall, I would recommend her medical spa to anyone interested in botox and fillers. As an out of towner (i grew up in NY) it was true a pleasure going for this office visit.