Awful Experience.. - Jacksonville, FL

I grew up hating my body, but especially that my...

I grew up hating my body, but especially that my butt was so small it looked completely flat in everything I wore.. I went to dr Wallace who claimed to be proficient in this area of cosmetics (later I find out I was only one of the first procedures he had done like this). He showed me the softest available material, which I asked for. He also knew my frame of 5'2" and 108lbs.. He not only used the largest implants made, but the hardest material available. They weren't round implants, so even though they barely fit in my body, they went in anyhow, just below the surface. And without being properly placed, this caused implants to flip, causing severe pain.. I went back to Wallace and was charged $1,000.00 to remove them. No apology. No concern for anything I had experienced. Since then, I have had implants replaced with thinnest round implants available to contour my square shape he left me with (far worse than I started with). The dr I use now had to go in and clean out residue and fix my bottom to look normal again before placing implants. Now I've spent over $11,000 that could have prevented had I used dr fee to begin with..

recent butt replacement

My recent butt replacement with Dr. Fee at Coastal Cosmetics turned out AMAZING! Implants suite my body so its not obvious at all.. They are soft and comfortable to sit on.. He also cleaned out the pockets to give my butt back a round shape.. No extra charge... Please take caution before choosing Dr. Wallace for this procedure.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon