29 with 2 Year Old ....Sz 34DDD to SzB - FL

Hate my long saggy Breast I ALWAYS had. I met with...

Hate my long saggy Breast I ALWAYS had. I met with two doctors at two different offices Dr Tim Fee & Dr. Erez Sternberg (both Jacksonville FL area). I loved that's Dr. Fee has been doing this for awhile. However, his staff and front office ladies were extremely rude & pretentious. I Went Dr Sternberg who is young, spunky, nice and his entire staff is amazing! I had insurance approval for both but decided to withdraw my request with Fee's after I paid one last visit to give them a second chance and they were just as rude as ever.

Today is my follow up appointment I'm excited!!! Love my boobs it's exactly what I wanted. Basically, I went from huge saggy DDD's to now small perky Bs :) every says they actually look like fake boobies which doesn't bother me one bit... I like that look! I'll post another pic after my appt.

So happy!

Dr. Sternberg is amazing! They took 522 from one and 455 for my other Breast. The staff is great there.

It's been forever...

6 months post reduction!!!

More Pics!

Only draw back is scarring

Cortizone injection for my scars today

Just left Dr. Sternberg thought if we did one round of injections for my. I keloided in three places. ????
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr Sternberg is amazing. He made me feel very comfy and let me know he would make my boobs Perky and sexy! He did so far! I'm excited for the follow up?