Breast Reconstruction with Implants, Very Happy and Thankful!!! - Jacksonville, FL

During routine mammogram, I found out the breast...

During routine mammogram, I found out the breast cancer came back. I was cancer free for 10 years since my initial diagnosis. It was shock and disbelief to me. Mastectomy was only choice of treatment to treat the disease. Dr. Basile was recommended to me and I was glad that I choose him. When I met Dr. Basile on first day , I knew that he was the right doctor for me.
During the consultation, doctor explained to me the procedure and the outcome of breast reconstruction surgery. He was honest, compassion, carrying, attentive and very easy to talk with him. I was scared and I felt down that time not knowing what I might to expect , but his confidence in his work gave the strength, motivation and hope once again. I trusted him 100 percent knowing that Dr. Basile will do all his best to restore the image and confidence in me.
Now, all it is behind me, I am feeling great and I am ready to move on with my life. I am very thankful and grateful to Dr. Basile for making me feel and look beautiful. He is a wonderful doctor who has amazing work ethics. He truly cares about his patients above and beyond, and his surgical skills exceeded my expectations. Dr. Basile is the BEST doctor and I will definitely recommend him.
THANK YOU...... Dr. Basile and yours wonderful medical staff:)))
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon