55 Year Old, Was Ready to Purchase a New AAA Bra, Instead Called for Free Consultation.

I thought about having breast implants for the...

I thought about having breast implants for the past 12 years. Ready to purchase a AAA bra online, I instead made an appointment for a free consultation with Dr. Nezami, then followed through with the surgery. I am 100% happy with the results, and I am not easy to please. The results were more than I ever hoped for. He has eyes, like an artist, to pick the right size for your individual body. I highly recommend to let him pick the size. You won't regret it. He is very kind, caring, & has a sense of humor. The price includes several follow up appointments, because he truly cares about you. His staff is equally as great. It was a good experience, and I will continue to go back to him for the free Botox, given with the augmentation, and another minor procedure.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Highly recommended. I can't say enough. Dr. Nezami is a surgical artist. He is kind, caring, and has a nice sense of humor. I had no second thoughts or unanswered questions about the procedure. The after care follow-up was more than expected, because he truly cares. He spends as much time, as needed with you. Equally as kind & caring, his staff does an excellent job, regarding questions, appoint times, reminders, follow-ups, and quickly addresses any concerns you might have. The Dr. & his staff are professional & courteous. Easy payment options. Hardly any wait time.