Special Circumstances with Perfect Results - Jacksonville, FL

I was born with an unidentified condition that...

I was born with an unidentified condition that caused my right breast to grow and my left to remain prepubescent. At 17, the vast difference in size was too much to cope with emotionally and I underwent a procedure to even out my breasts. Fast forward 14 years, and 30 pounds lighter, and my condition returned, although reversed of what I experienced growing up. I had no desire to be any larger, but I despised not being "equal" again and it brought back painful memories. After explaining my situation and desires, Dr. Basile delivered 100%! I am beyond thrilled with the results. If that isn't enough by itself, his office and surgical staff are equally amazing and caring individuals. Expect to feel like family, because that's how it will be with everyone there. Whether you see them every time you visit, or only once, every member of the staff was amazing. I hope I don't need to have surgery soon, but if I do, I know where I'll be going and I'll have no worries, because I know I'll be in amazing hands.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon