36 Yo| 5'2" | 134 Lbs - 2nd BA 590cc/650cc UHP - Jacksonville, FL

I had my first BA Feb. 2014. After being unhappy...

I had my first BA Feb. 2014. After being unhappy with my results, left breast slightly larger than the right, I went in for a consult with Dr. Wallace (not my previous surgeon). He listened and understood the look I was trying to achieve. I trusted his skill and judgement and am happy so far! For my 2nd BA, I have 650 cc textured UHP silicone in the right breast and 590 cc in the left.

I'll try to upload photos later... Because I certainly reviewed this website for hours before my first and second BA looking for pictures of UHP implants. I don't feel top heavy, but I do have broad shoulders for my tiny frame.

Post op pics

I wanted to post pics for women to see...who are considering my size implants. Ultra high profile (UHP) silicone textured, under the muscle.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

This experience was better than the first!! Everyone was so nice and professional. After my consult with Dr. Wallace, I went back (with different clothes) for sizing. I like that we didn't discuss numbers (cc's of implants), until I found the look I was happy with. Sometimes, the numbers throw us off! When I returned to the office for my pre-op appt, the 'numbers' still scared me because I was afraid of going too big. Dr. Wallace was out of the office, but his staff kindly took me back and let me try on the sizers again. The night before my surgery, anesthesia called to discuss my surgery as well. They wanted to make sure this time I avoided post-op complications, such as nausea and vomiting like the first time. Well, surgery was 4 days ago and I'm feeling great! Dr. Wallace has been amazing from the start and so far I am very happy with my results! I would definitely recommend him to all of my friends! Thanks Dr. Wallace!