Breast Augmentation - Jacksonville, FL

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Basile, it...

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Basile, it was only 3 days ago so I will update my pictures and results later on but I wanted to write a review today because he is an AMAZING doctor. I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Robert Garcia with my breast augmentation simultaneously with Dr. Basile and they are the most caring, BEST doctors out there. I'm so glad I found them! From the moment I stepped into Dr. Basile's office I had a great feeling about it (I'm incredibly uneasy about needles and any sort of procedure) and he was so comforting and made me feel at ease. My breast augmentation was literally PAIN FREE. Okay- I have a very low pain tolerance, I get squeamish with everything, even tiny papercuts. My breast augmentation with Dr. Basile was painless. The most difficult part was just the one second IV needle. Zero pain at waking up, no pain even now (3 days from procedure). I'm so grateful to him and his team and if I ever need any other procedures done I am definitely going back to them.
I will post before and after pictures after my healing time. I love those 2 doctors ! I'm so thankful!
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon